We’re looking for a full-time web developer to aid our team in producing fantastic web experiences at our offices in central London.
Your CV says…
- Strong grasp and passion for front-end development.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as WordPress.
- Has touched on some PHP or other server-side language.
- Maintain a working knowledge of new web technologies.
- Interested in gaining more experience in backend development.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a professional development environment.
- Have planned and implemented entire projects from design to launch.
- Worked on collaborative projects with designers, developers and clients.
What you’d be doing
Every member of the team has a keen interest in what makes for a compelling user experience, and a successful online business. You’ll share this passion for products and the web, and want to contribute to the team’s ideas regardless of which project you’re working on.
Implementing designs and interactions
With every day introducing a new standard, framework and build tool you are keen to keep yourself informed and make good choices on what to use and when. You are performance and accessibility minded and always focus on the user when making decisions.
Creativity in the browser
Somewhere between design and front-end is where you add your magic. There are always opportunities for you to introduce finishing touches to an interface – be it animations, clever interactions or SVG wizardry.
Our chosen tool for content-driven projects is WordPress, you will be supported by the backend developers throughout these projects but an understanding of this CMS and PHP would be beneficial.
A large part of our work is scoping and building complex, bespoke applications. If you’re keen to dive into this world and learn more about the nuts and bolts behind these, it would be a plus.
We’re a design and development studio based in central London (UK) specialising in building digital products. We also build a few websites from time to time. Our clients range from exciting startups to large enterprises and we’re lucky enough to work with a wide range of interesting people across multiple sectors.
We’re a friendly bunch who love solving complex problems and share a big mix of skills. We love working together and learning new techniques. We enjoy what we do and have fun while we’re doing it. Getting our work done is important but enjoying coming to the office is also essential.
- Free team lunches every Friday and well-stocked drinks fridge
- Choose your own top of the range kit (as long as it isn’t Windows)
- Quarterly bonuses / Pension scheme
- Regular company outings to have some fun and learn new skills
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat about the role and to apply.
Please include for us:
- Your CV
- A little bit about yourself
- Something you’ve built recently that you’re proud of (a CodePen, full site, GitHub repo…)