UX/ UI Design
We’re after someone with a wealth of experience in UX and UI design who can create beautiful visuals and functional, well thought out interfaces for complex digital products and apps.
Ideally you’ll have experience across all areas of product design from research and analysis through to wireframing / prototyping and beyond. You’ll be familiar with designing and documenting complete design systems and managing dev handoff.
You’ll have led projects in the past and may have run your own design team. You’ll be able to help steer direction and take the front foot on the path a project takes as well as provide the documentation to support this.
The right tools
You’re able to identify which tools in your arsenal are the best fit for your project. You’ll know when a problem needs a workshop to make progress, when a big scary unknown needs testing, and when it’s the right time to move to design.
You should have experience of dealing with clients and internal stakeholders and be able to expertly communicate with the teams you collaborate with. You’ll likely be familiar with running workshops and will know how to present design effectively and manage feedback.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 6 years’ experience in a professional design environment
- Thrives in an agile environment
- A lover of all things Figma (and at least tolerant of Sketch)
- An expert communicator with client facing experience
- A natural leader who can run the entirety of a design project
- Someone eager to learn new techniques and help us improve
- Someone who has a grasp of the technical side of things (although no coding experience required)
- All the tech + kit you need for a perfect WFH setup 💻
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata’d for part time employees) 🌴
- Quarterly bonus scheme 💸
- Pension plan for UK employees 🧓🏻
- Flexible working 🤸♂️
- Access to our lovely London office in Clerkenwell 🔑
- Personal development budget 👩🏫
- Year long agency training programme 📚🎟
- Private health insurance for UK employees 👩⚕️
- Weekly online yoga classes 🧘♂️
- Regular social events (both remote and in-person) 🎤
- Monthly online team lunches – the Deliveroos are on us 🍔
We are a remote-first team with the majority of us based in and around London, UK.
You’re welcome to work from our lovely office – located seconds from Exmouth Market in Clerkenwell – from a home setup or a mix of the two. Whatever works for you.
You don’t have to be UK-based, we will accept applications from any location, but would prefer people who work in similar time zones.
(Please don’t contact us in any other way about the role, we have an anonymising process in place that relies on these form submissions.)
Please include for us
- Your CV
- A little bit about yourself
- Some recent work that you’re proud of
- A link to your portfolio
We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, backgrounds, experiences and abilities.
Our anonymised hiring process helps to reduce any unconscious bias – all identifying information such as your name, age, gender, cultural and educational background will be hidden from us until we send out the invite to interview.
The boring small print
Salary is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
Sorry, but we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies. All enquiries will be ignored.