We deliver complex, large-scale design projects across a range of industries, and need a confident project manager to help them run smoothly.
You’ll be responsible for your projects from sales handover to project closure. This includes planning projects and milestones, managing tasks and sprints, problem-solving issues with clients and ensuring your projects have the right designers on them at the right time.
You’ll be proactive with communicating with the team and your clients regarding project status, changes to the plan, and how this might impact budgets and timelines.
You’ll be the go-to contact for understanding the plan, our upcoming tasks and actions required. You’ll write and share meeting notes and ensure these are always available. This will help build your strong relationships with our clients based on trust.
You’ll monitor budget pacing against our original estimates and resolve if we are under/over spending, reporting on this regularly. When the project shifts direction, you’ll help refine the plan and revise the budget to reflect this.
You’ll help us stay on top of managing our projects risks, manage the scope of your projects and report the plan to your projects’ client manager.
Processes & Resourcing
We are continually improving our processes to help us perform at our best. You’ll contribute to our pool of ideas and ensure that we’re working efficiently and effectively.
You’ll use project retros to gather project learnings from your teams and feed this into the rest of the organisation.
Our ideal candidate
- 5+ years of experience, preferably some spent at a digital agency
- Agile experience, ideally on a digital product team
- A natural leader who can run the entirety of a design project
- Someone eager to learn new techniques and help us improve
- Experience in managing UX/design projects is a big bonus
- Organised & strong attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you frequently switch between contexts
- Proactive with ideas to help us evolve, and sees them through to fruition
- An excellent communicator, able to communicate messages clearly & concisely
- A hands-on team player; you are keen to get involved in activities and help drive the culture of the agency
- A collaborative mindset
- Quarterly bonus scheme 💸
- Private health insurance if you’re UK-based 👩⚕️
- Weekly online yoga classes 🤸♂️🧘♂️
- Company creative outings and hack days 🎨👾
- Year long agency training programme 📚🎟
We are a remote-first team with the majority of us based in and around London, UK. You’re welcome to work from our lovely office – located seconds from Exmouth Market in Clerkenwell, from a home setup or a mix of the two. Whatever works for you.
You don’t have to be UK-based, but we will require you to work within a 3-hour time difference.
Submit an application using Workable.
The boring small print
Salary is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
Sorry, but we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies for this one. All enquiries will be ignored.