We carry out complex, large-scale design projects and need someone to help us make them run smoothly. You’ll be tasked with keeping on top of some of our largest clients where there are many stakeholders and lots of moving parts.
You’ll be great at communicating with our team, our clients and other agencies that we may be collaborating with. You’ll be a central point of contact and will be pivotal in keeping everyone updated and on track.
Processes and reporting
We have some processes that we’ll want you to adopt but will also welcome your experience in improving these and introducing new ways to make us more efficient and effective. We’ll want you to help report both to clients but also internally on profitability and status.
Scheduling and resourcing
You’ll play a big part in scheduling the team’s time and managing capacity of the business. Help with estimating, scoping and onboarding from sales to delivery would be ideal.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 6 years’ experience, preferably some spent at a digital agency
- Agile experience, ideally on a digital product team
- An expert communicator
- A natural leader who can run the entirety of a design project
- Someone eager to learn new techniques and help us improve
- Quarterly bonus scheme 💸
- Private health insurance 👩⚕️
- Weekly yoga classes 🤸♂️🧘♂️
- Company creative outings and hack days (when we’re allowed!) 🎨👾
- Year long agency training programme 📚🎟
We are a 100% remote team with the majority of us based in London, UK. You don’t have to be UK-based, we will accept applications from any location, but would prefer people who work in similar time zones.
Please include for us
- Your CV
- A little bit about yourself
- Some detail around relevant project experience
The boring small print
Salary is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
Sorry, but we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies. All enquiries will be ignored.