We’re looking for someone to join the team to assist the growing sales and marketing function of the business. Working closely with the directors it should be the perfect role for someone looking to learn and build a career in a fast-moving digital environment.
Administration of the sales pipeline, working with the new business director to process leads, gather requirements, and attend meetings. Constantly reviewing the process and improving.
Helping to build and manage an prospecting campaign working with modern automated outbound marketing tools to generate leads for the business and follow up on them.
Help set strategy and track performance across our marketing activities over multiple channels. Assist with the creation and management of content for campaigns and keep an eye on how our website’s doing.
Our ideal candidate
- A year or more of professional experience or work placement, ideally in a digital agency.
- Experience of dealing with customers or clients.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Someone with a good knowledge of digital marketing and automation tools
- A self-starter who’s able to manage their time and tasks well
- Someone eager to learn new techniques and help us improve
- Bonus scheme and pension plan 💸
- Free weekly company lunch on Fridays 🍽
- Weekly office yoga sessions 🧘♀️🧘♂️
- Company creative outings and hack days 🎨👾
- Training and events budgets 📚🎟
- Booze (and non-booze) in the drinks fridge for all 🍺🍸
We’re a UX and UI design studio, with a digital product focus. 10 people strong and based in fabulous Farringdon our goal is to build on 10 years of success and grow a leading digital agency. We design and redesign products, run workshops, support each other and have fun. We see our sales and marketing as an extension of our creativity. Lighthouse is a company where everyone’s ideas are heard and the best ones are implemented.
Salary will be based on skills and experience, we’d expect in the region of £20-25k
How to apply
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The boring small print
You must be a UK resident and available to work in our London office on a full-time basis.
Sorry, but we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies. All enquiries will be ignored.