User experience design
You’ve spent a rich career championing user experience design as an integral part of the product development process.
You’re able to use these skills to pass onto colleagues and clients, educating them on the values of user-centric design.
User interface design
You’ve lead projects that centre around a complex design system, balancing multiple brands, devices or languages.
You’re able to teach your teammates best practices you’ve picked up through your experience and the industry’s latest approach.
You’ll have conducted projects for large accounts, working closely with C-level stakeholders, many of whom will have differing views and goals.
You’re used to steering a project team of senior designers to produce their best work.
There’s a lot more to you than just great design output. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients, you’ll have a great grasp of product strategy and how to roadmap toward success.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 8 years’ experience in a professional design environment
- Familiar with leading projects in agency or in-house environments
- A team leader who can inspire and bring out the best in others
- An expert communicator who can instil trust in our team and clients
- Someone with an in-depth knowledge of the product life cycle and modern, agile product teams
- All the tech + kit you need for a perfect WFH setup 💻
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata’d for part time employees) 🌴
- Quarterly bonus scheme 💸
- Pension plan for UK employees 🧓🏻
- Flexible working 🤸♂️
- Access to our lovely London office in Clerkenwell 🔑
- Personal development budget 👩🏫
- Year long agency training programme 📚🎟
- Private health insurance for UK employees 👩⚕️
- Weekly online yoga classes 🧘♂️
- Regular social events (both remote and in-person) 🎤
- Monthly online team lunches – the Deliveroos are on us 🍔
We are a remote-first team with the majority of us based in and around London, UK.
You’re welcome to work from our lovely office – located seconds from Exmouth Market in Clerkenwell – from a home setup or a mix of the two. Whatever works for you.
You don’t have to be UK-based, we will accept applications from any location, but would prefer people who work in similar time zones.
(Please don’t contact us in any other way about the role, we have an anonymising process in place that relies on these form submissions.)
Please include for us
- Your CV
- A little bit about yourself
- Some recent work that you’re proud of
- A link to your portfolio
We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, backgrounds, experiences and abilities.
Our anonymised hiring process helps to reduce any unconscious bias – all identifying information such as your name, age, gender, cultural and educational background will be hidden from us until we send out the invite to interview.
The boring small print
Salary is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
Sorry, but we are not interested in unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies. All enquiries will be ignored.