We’re on the lookout for someone to join our growing marketing team, as well as helping manage a busy sales pipeline. Working directly with our marketing manager as well as the directors, this could be the perfect role for someone looking to learn plenty and build a career in digital.
About the role
Here are the key areas we’d expect you to be working in:
Assist with writing, management and tracking of our outbound campaigns, web content, blog and social media posts.
Report on how effective our efforts are – as well as hopefully improving them along the way.
Help plan and organise events (if coronavirus ever lets us have them again!)
Use our CRM to ensure the pipe is kept up to date, including some diary management so no deadlines are missed or rushed.
Assist with preparation of sales proposals, pitches and follow up.
Market research around leads.
Our ideal candidate
- Previous work experience, internship or placement in a similar professional environment. You might be a recent graduate, or at that sort of stage in your career; a degree isn’t a prerequisite.
- Strong research skills, and ability to concisely communicate findings.
- Excellent written English – if you’ve created blog posts, articles or web content before that would be perfect.
- Experience managing social media accounts (sending angry tweets to ASOS probably doesn’t count though… 🙈 )
- Eager to learn about the way we do things, but at the same time push back if we could be doing them better – we all love to learn and work in an environment where everyone’s ideas matter.
- Interest in UX, design, and the wider digital world.
- Quarterly bonus scheme 💸
- Weekly yoga sessions (online at the mo!) 🧘♀️🧘♂️
- Monthly working from home wellbeing spend 🏠
- Company creative outings and hack days 🎨👾
- Training, equipment and and events budgets 📚🎟
We’re a UX and UI design studio with a digital product focus. 12 people strong (and growing), our goal is to build on over a decade of success and maintain our position as a leading digital agency. We design and redesign products, run workshops, support each other and have fun. We see our sales and marketing as an extension of our creativity; Lighthouse is a company where everyone’s ideas are heard and the best ones are implemented.
The boring small print
You must be a UK resident, and live within a sensible travel time of central London (i.e. something you’re comfortable to do in a single day and still be fit for work when you arrive!)
We’re all working remotely at the moment, and would expect you to do the same, but we’d like to be able to see you in person semi-regularly in the future. We’ll support you to work however best fits for you.
We are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies. At all. All enquiries will be ignored.
Send a CV and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.