Version control is key to successful collaboration, so experience with Git or similar would be ideal.
Different projects involve new techniques and unique solutions, and we’re looking for a candidate who wants to bring some fresh perspectives along. You should be performance and accessibility minded and always focus on the user experiences when making decisions.
We view front-end as the place between design and back-end where the magic happens. There are always opportunities for you to introduce your own creative touches to an interface – be it animations, clever interactions or SVG wizardry.
We use WordPress every now and then (and for our own site), so a decent understanding of this CMS and knowledge of PHP would be great.
Our ideal candidate
- At least a year’s experience in a professional development environment
- Comfortable communicating directly with stakeholders and client teams
- A self-starter who’s able to manage their time and tasks well
- Someone eager to learn new techniques and help us improve
- A strong interest in and eye for the design side of things (don’t worry, we won’t ask you to you redesign the site)
- Your choice of kit for a perfect home working setup 🖥
- Quarterly bonus scheme 💸
- Private health insurance (if UK based) 👩⚕️
- Weekly yoga classes 🤸♂️🧘♂️
- Company creative outings and hack days 🎨👾
- Year long agency training programme 📚🎟
Whilst many of us are based more or less near London, UK, we’ve had remote team members since before lockdowns made it a necessity and we don’t intend to stop.
You’re welcome to work from our Clerkenwell office – seconds away from Exmouth Market – from your home, or a mix of the two.
You don’t have to be UK-based either; we’ve got people in 6 different countries and we’d gladly add another. 🌍 We will accept applications from any location, but would prefer people who work in similar time zones.
Please include for us
- Your CV
- A little bit about yourself
- Some recent work that you’re proud of
- A link to your portfolio/codepen/github
The boring small print
Salary is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
Sorry, but we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies at all. All enquiries will be ignored. ⛔️