You’re motivated by the opportunity to build and nurture a team of designers, having spent part of your career formally mentoring designers.
You’re excited to help push our design team to the next level.
User experience design
You’ve spent a rich career championing user experience design as an integral part of the product development process.
You’re able to use these skills to pass onto colleagues and clients, educating them on the values of user-centric design.
User interface design
You’ve lead projects that centre around a complex design system, balancing multiple brands, devices or languages.
You’re able to teach your teammates best practices you’ve picked up through your experience and the industry’s latest approach.
You’ll have conducted projects for large accounts, navigating through a difficult-to-please departments and C-level stakeholders.
You’re used to steering a project team of senior designers to produce their best work.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 8 years’ experience in a professional design environment
- Familiar with leading and mentoring teams in agency or in-house environments
- A team leader who can inspire and bring out the best in others
- An expert communicator who can instil trust in our team
- Someone with an in-depth knowledge of the product life cycle and modern, agile product teams
- Quarterly bonus scheme 💸
- Private health insurance 👩⚕️
- Weekly yoga classes 🤸♂️🧘♂️
- Company creative outings and hack days 🎨👾
- Year long agency training programme 📚🎟
We are a remote-first team with the majority of us based in and around London, UK.
You’re welcome to work from our lovely office – located seconds from Exmouth Market in Clerkenwell – from a home setup or a mix of the two. Whatever works for you.
You don’t have to be UK-based, we will accept applications from any location, but would prefer people who work in similar time zones.
Please include for us
- Your CV
- A little bit about yourself
- Some recent work that you’re proud of
- A link to your portfolio
The boring small print
Salary is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
Sorry, but we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies. All enquiries will be ignored.